About Womens Cancer Centre
The philosophy of the Centre is “Compassionate and Competent Care”. The team at the Women’s Cancer Centre is made up of a group of doctors who specialize in gynaecological oncology. They work as a team in close collaboration with radiation and medical oncologists, pathologists and radiologists. The doctors’ approach is one of dedication and skill with respect to each patient’s needs.
With the combination of the philosophy of the Centre, and the doctors’ approach, working experience, oncology training and multidisciplinary approach all members of the team are able to provide a comprehensive range of care, knowledge and skills for prevention, diagnosis and early detection as well as treatment and management for both pre-malignant and malignant gynaecological cancers.
- Screening Procedures
- Colposcopic and clinical assessment of premalignant lesions
- Surgical Treatment & Staging of Cancers
- Integrated care with Radiation Oncologists & Medical Oncologists
- Follow up care and ongoing management of malignant cancers
- Long Term Follow-up Care & Management of patients with ‘at risk’ lesions
- Multi Disciplinary Meetings
- Review Of Previous Opinion & Management
- Educational information on the Women’s Cancer Center of New Zealand web for women with cancer
MBChB, FRANZCOG, FRCOG
MBChB, FRANZCOG, MRCOG, CGO
Ai Ling Tan
MBBS, DipObs, FRANZCOG, MRCOG, CGO