About Jeanie McDonald
Dr Jeanie McDonald is an Obstetrician and Gynaecologist who has been in private practice for 20 years.
Jeanie is passionate about all aspects of Womens Health, and provides a caring, safe, compassionate environment for all women.
Dr McDonald is an experienced Laparoscopic Surgeon who operates at Southern Cross Hospital, North Harbour.
Dr McDonald attends regular conferences keeping up to date with the latest technology and treatments.
Areas of Specialisation
- Colposcopy and Lletz Treatment
- Full range of Laparoscopic surgery including Laparoscopic treatment of Endometriosis and Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Investigation and Treatment
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Full Urodynamic Services & Incontinence Surgery
- Infertility, Endometriosis
- Vulvar Diseases
- Recurrent Miscarriage
- Treatment and Management of Fibroids
- Full range of surgical options for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Pelvic Floor Repair
- Pelvic Pain
- Uterine Bleeding
- Mirena IUCD and Contraception
- Ovarian Cysts
Initial Consultation fee: up to 30 minutes consultation – $250.00
Follow up consultation fee: up to 30 minutes consultation – $180.00
Other charge may be incurred at time of appointment, please enquire
Failure to attend schedule appointments may without reasonable notice will incur a fee.
BSc (Hons), PhD, MBChB, FRANZCOG