Re-centre is an innovative psychological medicine clinic new to central Auckland, and part of the Acurity Health Group of private medical specialty services.
Re-centre presents comprehensive assessment and diagnostic services, and broad medical and psychological treatment options to New Zealanders and visitors.
Private psychiatric consultation, care planning and continuing care are readily available from our experienced medical specialist-partners.
Re-centre offers expertly-facilitated Shared Courses (group programs) and 1:1 personal therapies to clients and their carers, in collaborative treatment plans.
Proven clinical treatment options and supportive therapies, including TMS neuro-stimulation are available now.
- Expert psychiatric consultation, assessment and treatment planning
- Shared Courses in psychological therapy
- Personalised 1:1 therapies
- Family therapy
- Web-based patient relationship management
- Lifestyle therapies - diet, exercise and self care
Specialist areas include:
- Anxiety disorders
- Mood and affective disorders
- Substance use and behavioural dependencies
- Trauma and stress - coping and managing
- ACC-affiliated services
- Child and adolescent development
- Older age care
- Psychotic disorders
- Neurodevelopmental disorders
- Brain injury
- Medico-legal reporting
Dr Campbell Emmerton
Dr David Tan
Dr Jannes Bornman