New Zealand’s most comprehensive site of health services and professionals, their special interests and the full range of services they provide.
Healthpages can help when you don’t know what services are available or who to choose.
Healthpages has just had a birthday and can now be easily viewed on mobile phones, tablets as well as computers.
We hope you like the new design and welcome any feedback or suggestions. There are a number of new features so feel free to look around and see what is new. More exciting developments are also in the pipeline.
- Research credible information about health and wellbeing providers prior to making a choice
- Find out about specialists and services you have been referred to (many specialists work in both public and private)
- At a glance you can see both health support organisations and expert medical services for many health topics.
- Healthpages groups related services, helping you find help that you may not have known existed.
- Healthpages helps you find expert help now – you can see specialists with Urgent Appointments Available.
- All private medical specialists in NZ
- Primary Health services nationwide – from GPs to physiotherapy clinics, podiatrists and midwives.
- Full range of disability and home support services
- Many social service organisations, including charities and not for profit
- Accommodation options from rest homes through to hospice and private hospitals
- Some overlap with public services
Healthpages is the online version of The NZ Medical Specialists Directory and the Primary Health & Wellbeing Directory. Both of these directories are regarded as “bibles” in the health sector as they have been relied on as essential referral resources for many years.
Cervin Media has consistently maintained the information on health professionals and services in NZ for the past 25 years, pro-actively contacting, checking and updating health information regularly.