About NZ College of Chinese Medicine
Programmes Offered (all NZQA approved and accredited) *February and July intakes each year.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) - Level 7 - 3 years
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Medicine) - Level 7 - 4 years
- Diploma in Tuina - Level 7 - 2 years
- Diploma in Naturopathy and Herbal Medicine - Level 7
- New Zealand Diploma in Wellness and Relaxation Massage Level 5 - 1 year
- New Zealand Diploma in Remedial Massage - Level 6 - 1 year
- New Zealand Certificate in English Language - Level 4 - 20 weeks
*Fees Free or Study Link Loans are available for domestic students.
The College has an Acupuncture Teaching Clinic that is open to members of the Public who are seen jointly by Health Faculty who are qualified TCM practitioners and student practitioners for examination, diagnosis, treatment and life advice. A consultation charge of NZD 10.00 applies.
Successful completion of 3 years out of our 4-year Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Chinese Medicine entitles you to a Bachelor of Health Science Degree in Acupuncture and you are eligible to become an ACC Registered Acupuncturist. Call now for details.
Treatments using Acupuncture or Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine offers relief and a better quality of life for people with many conditions, including Pain & Injuries, Sciatica, Arthritis, Headaches/Migraines, Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis, Depression & Stress, Insomnia, Diabetes, Infertility, Irregular Menstruation, High Blood Pressure (aka hypertension), Diarrhoea & Constipation, Colds & Flu, Obesity, Weight Loss, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Stroke Recovery, Strengthening the immune System & Improving life Quality of Cancer patients.
Chinese herbal medicines are based on the individual's symptoms to treat a range of conditions. Acupuncture is a complementary holistic healing therapy in which fine needles are inserted in the skin at specific points. This therapy encourages the body to promote natural healing & improve its overall functioning.