About Cardiac Services Ltd
“Cardiac Services Ltd, Waikato’s leading private Cardiology Group, providing a full range of consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic Cardiological management since 1993.”
Our vision and purpose at Cardiac Services Ltd is to provide world class heart care.
- We support our General Practitioners and referring Specialists with the management of Cardiology patients.
- Our patients are treated with care and compassion at all times.
- Our patients are provided with highly skilled and trained health and customer services professionals.
- We constantly liaise with the Public Health System to provide the best possible management for all Cardiology patients in our Community.
- We provide superior and timely consultative, diagnostic and therapeutic Cardiology and Cardiovascular healthcare.
- We continue to maintain and improve our knowledge and skills through Continuing Education both in New Zealand and abroad.
- We believe good Health Care involves more than just good Medicine.
Cardiology, Angiography, CT Coronary Angiography, Angioplasty, Cardioversion, Exercise Treadmill Testing, Cardiac Ultrasound, Carotid Ultrasound, Microbubble Ultrasound Study, Event Recording, 24/48 Hour Digital Holter Monitoring, Blood Pressure Monitoring, ECG with Interpretation, Respiratory Testing, Assessment & Percutaneous Treatment for Valvular & Structural Heart Disease, Intravascular Ultrasound, Rotablation, Cardiac Surgery.
- Dr Hamish A Charleson - MBChB, FRACP
- Dr Sanjeevan Pasupati - MBChB, FRACP
- Dr Madhav Menon - MBBS, FRACP
- Dr Rajesh Nair - MBBS, MRCP, FRACP
- Dr Pranesh Jogia - MBChB FRACP FCICM FCSANZ
- Mr Nand Kejriwal - MBBS MS MCh FRACS FIACS