About Dr David Orr
Areas of expertise:
- Endoscopy: - Diagnostic and therapeutic gastroscopy and colonoscopy; - ERCP and Spyglass.
- Colorectal cancer and bowel cancer screening.
- Functional bowel disease; dyspepsia and irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Inflammatory bowel disease.
- Coeliac disease.
- Liver transplant hepatologist specialising in all liver disease.
- Pancreatic disease.
- Endoscopic sleeve gastroplasty amd Intragastric balloons
Colonoscopy, Consultations, Flexible sigmoidoscopy, Gastroscopy, Physician/surgeon assessment and follow up, Sigmoidoscopy, ERCP, Hepatology (including transplant hepatology) & Gastroenterology consulting.
MBChB (Otago), FRACP
Kings College Hospital London, Liver transplant Hepatology, advanced endoscopy and ERCP.
Urgent Appointments Available