About Dr Ian Wilson
Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
Ian offers careful evaluation of patient’s symptoms, co-ordinated targeted investigations and where possible, an evidence based management plan.
Areas of Specialisation
Diagnostic & Therapeutic Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy and oesophageal motility testing
Covering all aspects of gastroenterology including:
- Assessment, investigation and management of gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Evaluation of oesophageal disease and dysfunction and investigation of dysphagia.
- Assessment and management of dyspepsia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of malabsorption syndromes including diseases of the pancreas.
- Evaluation and treatment of liver disease.
- Investigation and management of lower bowel disorders and colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer.
Investigation and management of diseases and dysfunction of the GI tract
MBChB (Otago) 1992, FRACP 1990
Over 20 years at Wakefield Hospital & now also practising at Boulcott Hospital
Hospitals Practising at
Capital and Coast Health
Contact Dr Ian Wilson
Ring my PA @ 04 920 0134