About Dr Ian Wilson
Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology and Endoscopy
Ian offers careful evaluation of patient’s symptoms, co-ordinated targeted investigations and where possible, an evidence based management plan.
Areas of Specialisation
Diagnostic & Therapeutic Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy, capsule endoscopy and oesophageal motility testing
Covering all aspects of gastroenterology including:
- Assessment, investigation and management of gastrointestinal symptoms.
- Evaluation of oesophageal disease and dysfunction and investigation of dysphagia.
- Assessment and management of dyspepsia.
- Diagnosis and treatment of malabsorption syndromes including diseases of the pancreas.
- Evaluation and treatment of liver disease.
- Investigation and management of lower bowel disorders and colonoscopy screening for colorectal cancer.
Investigation and management of diseases and dysfunction of the GI tract
APC procedures in association with endoscopy , Balloon enteroscopy , Capsule endoscopy , Colonoscopy , Consultations , Consultations , EMR procedures in association with endoscopy , Flexible sigmoidoscopy, Gastroscopy , Liver biopsy.
MBChB (Otago) 1992, FRACP 1990
Over 20 years at Wakefield Hospital & now also practising at Boulcott Hospital
Hospitals Practising at
Capital and Coast Health
Contact Dr Ian Wilson
Ring my PA @ 04 920 0134