About Dr Anju Basu
I am doing a number of virtual clinics using phone consultation for follow up patients and video consultations for urgent new patients. If you have a patient who needs to be seen urgently during lockdown please feel free to refer. I will do my best to see them. We have the facility to see urgent patients face-face. I am accepting referrals for new and returning patients. The referrals received electronically are being prioritised remotely and triaged appropriately. Patients are contacted and appointments are being scheduled for when we are fully operational. Practice telephone and email is being monitored regularly.
Anju is a New Zealand-trained gynaecologist with a special interest in minimally invasive surgery and pelvic floor disorders. Anju combines excellent surgical training and cutting edge technology to optimise patient outcomes, and is always abreast of advances in treatment options and surgical techniques. Anju spends time with patients to individualise their care plans; she works to ensure her patients are well informed, as she believes that doctor-patient communication is the first step to good health.
Anju provides care for a wide range of gynaecological problems including:
- Laparoscopic treatment of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Treatment of menstrual disorders
- Full range of surgical options for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Colposcopy and treatment of abnormal cervical smears
- Fibroids & Ovarian Cysts
- Vulval disorders
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery for treatment of various gynaecological conditions
- Simple office based treatment for symptoms of vaginal atrophy (an alternative to vaginal estrogen) - Fractional C02 laser treatment; MonaLisa Touch http://www.monalisatouch.com.au
Consultaion, Colposcopy, LLETZ and room based procedures