About Dr Anju Basu
Anju is a New Zealand-trained gynaecologist with a special interest in minimally invasive surgery and pelvic floor disorders. Anju combines excellent surgical training and cutting edge technology to optimise patient outcomes, and is always abreast of advances in treatment options and surgical techniques. Anju spends time with patients to individualise their care plans; she works to ensure her patients are well informed, as she believes that doctor-patient communication is the first step to good health.
Anju provides care for a wide range of gynaecological problems including:
- Laparoscopic treatment of Endometriosis
- Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy
- Treatment of menstrual disorders
- Full range of surgical options for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and Urinary Incontinence
- Postmenopausal bleeding
- Colposcopy and treatment of abnormal cervical smears
- Fibroids & Ovarian Cysts
- Vulval disorders
- Laparoscopic and Hysteroscopic Surgery for treatment of various gynaecological conditions
- Simple office based treatment for symptoms of vaginal atrophy (an alternative to vaginal estrogen) - Fractional C02 laser treatment; MonaLisa Touch http://www.monalisatouch.com.au
Consultaion, Colposcopy, LLETZ and room based procedures
nib – First Choice network provider for consultations and all surgical procedures.