About The Hand Therapists
Craig and Sue are pleased to offer Hand Physiotherapy services at - The Hand Therapists.
With 28 years of combined experience and a close working relationship with many specialists - Hand Surgeons, Sports Physicians and Pain Specialists - we offer a high quality service to aid an effective management plan and timely recovery from hand, wrist, forearm and elbow injuries and other musculoskeletal pathology.
Craig Hawkyard and Sue Bell can assist in the management of:
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
- Joint sprains and muscle strains. e.g. Skiers Thumb, finger dislocations, wrist sprains.
- Tendon issues. e.g. Trigger finger, de Quervains tenosynovitis and mallet fingers.
- Nerve issues. e.g. Carpal tunnel or cubital tunnel syndromes.
- Soft tissue injuries. e.g. Crush or contusions in the fingers and hand.
- Arthritic issues in the thumb, hands and wrist.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation.