About The Hand Therapists
Hand Physiotherapy services at - The Hand Therapists.
Craig, Leigh and Tyler are pleased to offer Hand Therapy services at - The Hand Therapists. With many years of combined experience and a close working relationship with many specialists - Hand Surgeons, Sports Physicians and Pain Specialists - We offer a high quality service to aid an effective management plan and timely recovery from hand, wrist, forearm and elbow injuries and other musculoskeletal pathology.
Craig, Leigh & Tyler can assist in the management of:
- Fractures of the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
- Joint sprains and muscle strains. e.g. Skiers Thumb, finger dislocations, wrist sprains.
- Tendon issues. e.g. Trigger finger, de Quervains tenosynovitis and mallet fingers.
- Nerve issues. e.g. Carpal tunnel or cubital tunnel syndromes.
- Soft tissue injuries. e.g. Crush or contusions in the fingers and hand.
- Arthritic issues in the thumb, hands and wrist.
- Post-surgical rehabilitation.