About Access Community Health
Our skilled team of nurses and support workers provide personal care, household assistance, rehabilitation and nursing services, to help people maintain independence in their home.
We help those who are:
- over 65 and requiring homecare
- living with a disability or long-term condition
- rehabilitating after an injury or accident (provider to ACC)
- recovering from illness or surgery
- requiring Individualised Funding
- in the final stages of life
- family carers needing relief or private hire
Our skilled team of nurses & support workers provide a wide range of services to help people maintain their independence. Our services include: aged & disability support, restorative & goals-based support, long-term condition management, rehabilitation services, clinical & recovery services, in-home respite care, & hospital & home support staff.
Our skilled team of registered & enrolled community nurses provide a wide range of services to help clients maintain independence in their own homes.
Wound care, stomal therapy & catheter care, continence management, medication management & oversight. Access is a contracted provider for ACC clients. GPs can refer patients direct to us for home-based nursing assistance.
We provide in-home respite care to avoid the upheaval of your loved one going into a rest home or facility/hospital. Our care includes dressing, housekeeping, medication monitoring & assisting with grocery shopping. We provide both everyday & crisis respite care.
- Care and support for independent living
Online referral forms are available on http://www.access.org.nz