About Care on Call (NZ) Ltd
Whether you seek to maximise or regain your quality of life following an injury or illness, require specialist care, need regular home help or companionship, Care on Call provides a wide range of individual services enabling you to remain in your own familiar surroundings.
Care On Call in-home care is available throughout New Zealand, with co-ordinating centres in Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington and Christchurch.
We are proud to be providers to Private clients, ACC (via the Solora Network), District Health Boards and the Ministry of Health.
We are proud to be providers to private clients, ACC and the Ministry of Health. Our group company Medcall are providers of Registered Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, on-site and in the community.
Support is always available for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Provide comfort and companionship
- Helping you rehabilitate
- Help with personal care (e.g. showering, dressing)
- Help with housekeeping
- Help with childcare
- Prepare meals and monitor dietary and nutritional needs
- Provide medication reminders
- Provide transportation to and from appointments
- Provide outings and excursions (e.g. shopping, seeing friends and family, social events)
- Help with walks and exercise programs
- Participation and encouragement with hobbies and activities
We also offer specialised home-based care for those requiring:
- Serious and non-serious injury support and rehabilitation
- Dementia care
- Palliative support
- Respite relief
- Post operative care and rehabilitation
- Support for patients with degenerative conditions
- Childcare (specialising in challenging behaviours)
Call us anytime, day or night, to speak to one of our friendly team.
Invoice basis, cheque, internet, bank transfer, direct debit