About Care on Call (NZ) Ltd
Care on Call provides quality in-home care, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, throughout New Zealand.
Care on Call provides a wide range of individual services enabling you to remain in your own familiar surroundings. Whether you seek to maximise or regain your quality of life following an injury or illness, require specialist care, need regular home help or companionship
Care On Call in-home care is available throughout New Zealand, with co-ordinating centres in Auckland, Palmerston North, Wellington and Christchurch.
We provide care to clients funded Privately, via ACC and the Ministry of Health through a great team of well trained and motivated carers, coordinators and registered nurses.
Our desire is to see our clients live their fullest life possible with our support.
Support is always available for you, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer specialised home-based care for those requiring:
- Serious and non-serious injury support and rehabilitation
- Dementia care
- Palliative support
- Respite relief
- Post operative care and rehabilitation
- Support for patients with degenerative conditions
- Childcare (specialising in challenging behaviours)
- Provide comfort and companionship
- Help you rehabilitate
- Provide personal care (e.g. showering, dressing)
- Help with housekeeping
- Help with childcare
- Prepare meals and monitor dietary and nutritional needs
- Provide medication reminders
- Provide transportation to and from appointments
- Provide outings and excursions (e.g. shopping, seeing friends and family, social events)
- Help with walks and exercise programs and encourage with hobbies and activities
Call us anytime, day or night, to speak to one of our friendly team.
We work with different funding models.
Invoice basis, cheque, internet, bank transfer, direct debit