About Ferrymead - Foate Optometry
Foate Optometry is a true Canterbury family owned and operated business which has been a part of the Christchurch community for over 30 years.
We believe Kiwis deserve great vision, healthy eyes, quality care & quality products.
What is a family business?
- Jonathan Foate, Dad and Optometrist
- Michelle Foate, Mum and Optometrist
- Miriam Foate, Daughter and Optometrist
- Edward Foate, Son and Practice Manager
- Amy Lee, Amazing Optometrist!
Assisted by Kim at Ferrymead & Marcia at Bishopdale who ensure that our patients are well looked after.
Foate Optometry provide thorough eye examinations tailored to your individual needs with advice & recommendations based on your interests & lifestyle.
We also have a special interest in contact lenses.
Foate Optometry do not believe in a one size fits all approach to eye care but want what is best for your eyes, vision & lifestyle.
Our team are here to give you honest advice and to make recommendations based on your needs and interests.
Each of our practices have an awesome range of frames & sunglasses both fashionable and functional with choices (including frame & lens packages) to fit your spending plan.
Spectacle lenses have become thinner, lighter and more attractive with scratch resistant & reflection free coatings.
Have you considered sunglasses made in your prescription or custom made clip-ons?
- Think your eyes & vision are important.
- Appreciate being treated as an individual.
- Want good honest advice based on your needs and interests.
- Value quality products.
- Believe you get what you pay for.
Foate Optometry is for you.