Dr Theresa Bidwell
Due to Covid, wait times are currently much longer than usual for in person appointments – Telehealth is available as an alternative. Thank you for your understanding when booking appointments.
About Dr Theresa Bidwell
Dr. Theresa Bidwell specialises in Paediatric Orthopaedics and Childrens Hand and Arm conditions.
Rapid assessment and general orthopaedic advice for adults or children with injuries sustained at sport, the workplace or at home.
Childrens Hand and Upper Limb
- Congenital hand conditions
- Trigger thumb
- Cerebral palsy
- Infant brachial plexus injury
- Other hand and upper limb conditions
- Hip dysplasia
- Leg alignment and walking
- Pain problems
- General paediatric orthopaedics
Fractures and Family Orthopaedics
- Post traumatic deformity
- Sports injuries
- Rehabilitation and return to sport
- Adult hand and wrist
CLINICS AUCKLAND WIDE - URGENT APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE
MB ChB 1995 Auckland; FRACS Orth 2005