Registered Hand Therapists in central Wellington for injuries to the hand, wrist, forearm and elbow.
Customised splints made in the clinic to fit your patient for acute or chronic hand conditions. Full rehab programmes for injury or post operative recovery.
Hand Therapy Services contract holder with ACC. No part charges ACC.
Common conditions we see include:
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Osteoarthritis in particular thumb CMC joint
- De Quervains
- Overuse syndromes
- Intersection Syndrome
- Wrist sprains
- Wrist fractures , post cast removal
- Hand thumb and finger sprains dislocations fracture
- Mallet finger
- Boutoniere finger
- Skiers thumb
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Post operative Dupuytrens release
- Tennis elbow
- Golfers elbow
Registered Hand Therapists