About Mr Craig MacKinnon
Craig MacKinnon is a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon.
He has been part of the Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute since 2002 and bases his private practice here.
Hospitals Practising at
Wakefield (Wgtn), Crest (PNth)
Specialises in all aspects of Cosmetic Surgery:
- Facelift, Browlift, Eyelid Surgery
- Rhinoplasty, Prominent Ears
- Breast Surgery and Body Contouring including Abdominoplasty and Liposuction
- Skin Cancer, Melanoma, and Sentinel Node Biopsy
- Head & Neck Cancer
- Cleft andCraniomaxillofacial Surgery
- Hand Surgery including Peripheral Nerve
- Secondary ACC Reconstruction
Comprehensive skin examinations (including dermoscopy), Curettage or diathermy, Incisional biopsy, Punch biopsy, Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, Soft tissue injection. Consultations and Blepharoplasty.
MBChB (Otago) 1989, FRACS 1999,
Member NZAPS, ACLAPA, ANZHNS, ASPS
- completed a fellowship in craniofacial surgery in Adelaide, Australia
- worked in private practice in Adelaide
- continued his specialist training in cosmetic surgery in London, where he completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery.
- worked at the Department of Head and Neck Surgery, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
- worked at the Chang Gung Craniofacial Centre in Taipei, Taiwan.