About Mr Craig MacKinnon
Craig MacKinnon is a Plastic and Reconstructive surgeon.
He has been part of the Wellington Plastic Surgery Institute since 2002 and bases his private practice here.
Hospitals Practising at
Wakefield (Wgtn), Crest (PNth)
Craig MacKinnon has a specialist interest in:
- aesthetic (cosmetic) surgery of the face, breast, and trunk
- cleft lip and palate surgery
- head and neck cancer surgery
- skin cancer surgery
- craniomaxillofacial surgery
Comprehensive skin examinations (including dermoscopy), Curettage or diathermy, Incisional biopsy, Punch biopsy, Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, Soft tissue injection. Consultations and Blepharoplasty.
MBChB (Otago) 1989, FRACS 1999,
Member NZAPS, ACLAPA, ANZHNS, ASPS
- completed a fellowship in craniofacial surgery in Adelaide, Australia
- worked in private practice in Adelaide
- continued his specialist training in cosmetic surgery in London, where he completed a fellowship in aesthetic surgery.
- worked at the Department of Head and Neck Surgery, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong
- worked at the Chang Gung Craniofacial Centre in Taipei, Taiwan.