Dr Jesse Kenton-Smith
Specialist Plastic & Reconstructive, Hand & Cosmetic Surgeon
About Dr Jesse Kenton-Smith
Jesse is a qualified Plastic Surgeon and is a Fellow of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS - 2001). Jesse practises at the Naseby Street Clinic, Merivale, Christchurch, regularly visits Queenstown Medical Centre and also works in Christchurch Public Hospital as a Specialist Plastic Surgeon. Jesse has a special interest in repairing cleft lips and palates in children.
- Breast Surgery - Breast Reduction, Mastopexy/Lift, Augmentation, Breast Reconstruction
- Body Shaping - Abdominoplasty, Liposuction, Body Lift, Surgery after Massive Weight Loss, Labiaplasty
- Facial Rejuvenation - Eyelid Lift, Brow Lift, Face & Neck Lift
- Facial Enhancement - Rhinoplasty & Otoplasty
- Hand Surgery - Dupytrens, Carpal Tunnel, Ganglions, Tendon Reconstruction, Trigger Finger
- Skin Cancer Surgery - Skin Cancer Removal, Melanoma, Sentinel Node Biopsy, Reconstructive Surgery
Carpal tunnel release, Comprehensive skin examinations, Incisional biopsy, Punch biopsy, Skin cancer diagnosis and treatment, Skin cancer surgery, Breast Reduction Consultations.
BSc (Hons) 1987, MBBS (Lon) 1990, FRCS (Eng) 1994, FRACS (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) 2001;
NZ Association of Plastic Surgeons, The Australasian Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, American Society of Plastic Surgery, Board Member of NZ Royal Australasian College of Surgeons and ASAPS.
St Georges Hospital, Southern Cross Hospital Christchurch, Forte Health
We are an Accredited Practice
What you need to bring to your appointment:
If you have a GP referral please either have this sent to us prior to your appointment or bring it along to your appointment with us.
Contact Dr Jesse Kenton-Smith
P: 03 355 6815