About Auckland Sports Podiatry
We offer complete Sports Podiatry care for the entire family, from children to the elderly, athletes to the inactive, for everyday aches through to complex sports injuries.
Our Sports Podiatrists provide specialised treatment for soft tissue injuries, sporting injuries, overuse foot conditions and mechanical conditions of the foot and lower limb using specific exercises, walking/running techniques, footwear and customised/prescription insoles.
10 Reasons to choose Auckland Sports Podiatry
- We are Foot and Ankle Pain SPECIALISTS – We specialise in Musculo-Skeletal Pain
- ACC follow ups are FREE of charge and you dont need a referral
- EXPERIENCE- Each member of the team has a minimum of 5 years of experience
- AFFORDIBILITY- Our consultations and orthotics are competitively priced
- We have an entire body holistic approach, your entire gait will be analysed
- We make our own orthotics and all clinics have workshops for quick and customized manufacturing
- We GUARANTEE our orthotics to be 100% comfortable
- TIME- if we dont see you within 10 minutes of your scheduled appointment, then your treatment is FREE of charge
- We treat EVERYONE – Young and Old, Inactive or Elite Athlete
- Six handy locations Auckland Wide
Lower limb musculo-skeletal specialists, sports injuries, over use injuries, biomechanical analysis, orthotic & bracing services, treating all ages and non sporting injuries.
Free ACC consultations
Easy-Claim Southern Cross available for members with Podiatry cover
Skin & nail treatment available in Newmarket, City, Albany, Mt Eden & New Lynn.
All Podiatry Services
Private Consultation – $95
Private Follow up – $47.50
ACC Consultation – $25 for initial consultation. Free of Charge for Follow ups.
Orthotic therapy – Custom Foam $240
– Custom Plastic $520
(Follow ups are Free of charge with orthotic therapy)
All Podiatrists have a Bachelor of Health Science in Podiatry
All Podiatrists are members of Podiatry New Zealand
Cam Palmer - BHSc(Pod)
Dale Gooding - BHSc(Pod)
Joel Bell - BHSc(Pod)
Preeti Kaur - BHSc(Pod)
- Referrals are not necessary but please bring one if you have been given one.
- Any relevant medical records or reports
- A selection of regularly used footwear both athletic and everyday
- Shorts or leggings