Anteris was born out of the belief that excellent outcomes can be achieved with exceptional support. Anteris aims to provide the best service we can for patients and referrers. We are driven by our values of empowerment, clarity, and collaborative problem solving to provide a great service to our clients. We embrace the use of technology enabling clinicians and administrators to concentrate on the human touch.
Operating both via telehealth and in person at our new offices, Anteris offers a wide range of treatments and services.
Anteris means support or buttress in Latin. Accordingly, Anteris empowers clinicians to work in the way they want to work, and to play to their strengths. This means that we can provide the best service to our patients on their journey to wellness.
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse
- Oral Ketamine and Intranasal Esketamine (Spravato) Treatment for Treatment Resistant Mood and Anxiety Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Schizophrenia and other Psychotic Disorders
- Supervision and Training
- Trauma Related Disorders
- Work Place Issues
FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY - EXPERT EVIDENCE AND TESTIMONY:
- Fitness to stand trial
- Insanity and other mental state defences
- Pre-sentencing and disposition reports
Civil Medicolegal reports and expert testimony including:
- Independent psychiatric assessments
- Assessment of testamentary capacity
- Mental Health Act second opinion assessments
- ACC Matters
- Immigration Assessments
* Please note that Anteris does not offer after-hours or crisis resolution services.