About Kathleen Kilgour Centre
The Kathleen Kilgour Centre (KKC) sets a new standard for radiotherapy treatment in New Zealand with its innovative design, cutting edge technology, and personalised patient care.
We offer treatment for all adult malignancy tumour streams.
Treatment is provided in a caring and safe environment that utilises world-class radiation technology and expertise. Our founding principles of accountability, compassion, and excellence are at the core of the KKC treatment philosophy. All patients receive an exceptional standard of service and commitment, informed by high quality evidence based oncological principles.
The KKC has agreements with most major insurance companies and is an accredited Southern Cross affiliated provider.
The KKC is located in 20th Avenue, adjacent to the Tauranga Hospital campus. Dedicated on-site car parking and disability access makes visiting the KKC effortless.
Our radiation oncology team at the Kathleen Kilgour Centre provide specialist assessment, follow up and treatment services, personalising care according to the unique needs of each patient.
Our services include
- Treatment of all adult malignancies
- Specialist assessment and follow up appointments
- CT simulation and treatment planning
- Volumetric Modulated Arc therapy (VMAT)
- Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- High Dose Rate Brachytherapy (HDR)
- Stereotactic Radiotherapy
- Deep Inspiration Breath hold using the Elekta ABC system