About Dr Hassan Mubark
- All inflammatory and non-inflammatory conditions including Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Ankylosing Spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, scleroderma and Osteoarthritis, intra-articular expanded stem cells, plasma (PRP) & viscus injections.
- Acute and Chronic Pain Syndromes such as Fibromyalgia and complex regional pain syndromes
- All sport and non-sport Injuries, ACC free if referred by health professionals
- Steroids injections for all joints, soft tissues (tendons, bursa) and nerve blocks for upper and lower limbs
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) as an alternative therapy for joints osteoarthritis and resistant tendonitis
- Visco-supplementations (Hyaluronic acid) single Injection for osteoarthritis symptoms
- Stem cell therapy: fat derived pure expanded cultured high dose stem cells therapy for osteoarthritis and unrecovered injured joints/tendons, combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP)
- Steroid injections for joints and soft tissues
- Nerve blocks
- Platelet Rich Plasma (alternative therapy) for joints osteoarthritis and resistant tendonitis
- Visco-supplementations (Hyaluronic acid) Injections to help Osteoarthritis pain
- Intra-articular Pure Stem Cell Therapy (alternative therapy) for Osteoarthritis of upper/lower limbs
Consultations (rheumatology/musculoskeletal/General medicine), Joint & soft tissue injections, Nerve block, Soft tissue injection, spinal injections and punch skin biopsy,
$350 initial consult including GST
$160 follow up including GST
-ACC free if a relevant referral from GP, physio, osteopath or any health professionals are accepted
-If approved southern cross members then either free or co-payment if part -cover
-Private self-referral is accepted
-Additional fees for injections depending on the type of procedure this will be discussed with the client
Southern Cross affiliated provider (either free or minor co-payment-policy dependant) and ACC (free).
ACC cases needs referral from GP, physio or osteopath provider.
Rheumatology and general medicine accept self referrals or basic referrals including Southern Cross patients. I also provide the same service at Pukekohe family healthcare centre.
Every Tuesday/Thursday at East Care
Every Monday/Wednesday at Pukekohe