About ReGen Cellular
Stem Cell Treatment NZ for Osteoarthritis & Sports Injury
Leader in Stem Cell Therapy
Dr. Hassan Mubark
Rheumatologist with musculoskeletal & sport medicine interest
Dr. Mubark is an experienced joint disease specialist with more than 25 years in professional practice.
He focuses on advanced stem cell therapies with ultrasound assisted injections to both large and small joints suffering from Osteoarthritis, which is wear and tear or degenerative ageing, this could be primary process or secondary to the previous injury. all joints may respond well to the PESC protocol.
A Dedicated Team of Professionals
ReGen Cellular is staffed by a team of professionals dedicated to achieving the highest standards in cellular regenerative medicine as an alternative therapy. Our doctors, scientists, registered nurses, therapists, technologists, administrative support staff and quality-control specialists all play an integral part in ensuring patients get the best possible care and attention.
ReGen Cellular is NZs only provider of pure expanded stem cells and is a leader in stem cell technology. With partner organisations Melbourne Stem Cell Centre and Magellan Stem Cells, RGC has access to the latest, scientifically proven, ethical, research-based stem cell technology.
RGCs Pure Expanded Stem Cell (PESC) processes are subject to stringent human research ethics committee-approved trials. Early results from one of the trials was recently published in the British Medical Journal Case Studies Report.
Conditions We Treat
- Stem-cell Osteoarthritis Treatment
- Stem-cell Sports Injury Therapy
- Joints could be done - Shoulders, elbows, wrists & hands (fingers), hips, knees, ankles & feet. currently, we do not inject spine with stem cells
Consults free under southern cross but stem therapy itself non funded by southern cross
- Any osteoarthritis in upper or lower limbs joints from shoulders to fingers and hips to toes
- Any injuries in upper limbs or lower limbs that fail to resolve- we are happy to look at. Including meniscus and labral tears in hips/shoulders
- We also do skype consults
- We also have a clinic in Queenstown to cover the South Island