About Melanoma & Skin Cancer Centre
We have extensive experience in managing patients with localised & advanced Melanoma as well as experience with Sentinel Node Mapping & Excision.
Complex Melanoma problems are assessed in a multi-modality setting involving Surgery, Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology Specialists.
- Assessment of changing Moles & Skin Lesions
- Excisional Surgery for Melanoma, Basal Cell & Squamous Cell skin cancers
- Sentinel Node Studies for Melanoma
- Assessment/Management of Palpable Lymph Glands
- Lymph Node Dissection for Cancer involving neck, groin & axilla
Appointments Available on Saturdays
Partial/Total Thyroidectomy, Axillary Dissection, Groin Dissection, Parathyroidectomy, Wide Excision Melanoma + Sentinel Node Study, Hernia repair, Varicose Veins repair, Excision of all Skin Cancers under Local Anaesthetic