About Mr Angus Don
Mr Angus Don is a New Zealand trained orthopaedic surgeon specialising in the surgical and non-surgical management of cervical and lumbar spine conditions.
As well as being in private practice Mr Angus Don is also an orthopaedic and spinal surgeon at Auckland City Hospital.
Having completed his training in New Zealand, Angus spent considerable time in America where he was working as a Visiting Assistant Professor in spinal surgery at Stanford University. Prior to this he undertook spinal fellowships in Hong Kong and Auckland. He recently received the North American Spine Societys Outstanding Paper Award.
Angus is happy to see any orthopaedic referrals including fractures, general orthopaedic consults and spinal patients.
Clinics also at: Westgate Medical Centre, The Doctors Ti Rakau Dr & Warkworth Medical Centre
Areas of Specialisation
Surgical and non-surgical management of all spinal conditions. Including degenerative spinal disease, spinal trauma, herniated discs, spinal tumors, complex spinal surgery and minimally invasive spinal surgery.
MBChB, FRACS (Orth)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons
- New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
- Education Committee Member for New Zealand Orthopaedic Association
- New Zealand Spine Society
- The Spine Journal Advisory Board
- The Spine Journal Associate Editorial Board
- Orthopaedic and Spinal Surgeon, Auckland City Hospital: 2008 - present
- Visiting Assistant Professor, Stanford University Medical Center, California, USA: 2007-2008
- Spinal Fellow, Duchess of Kent Childrens Hospital, Hong Kong: 2007
- Spinal Fellow, Auckland City Hospital: 2006