About ReGen Cellular
ReGen Cellular specialises in musculoskeletal conditions
These include Osteoarthritis and connective tissue injuries such as tendon and ligament damage. ReGen was the first company to bring expanded stem cell treatment to NZ in 2015. The clinic offers non-surgical treatment options such as expanded stem cell injections and PRP to those in pain.
ReGen is based at the state-of-the-art Ormiston Specialists Centre and a dedicated musculoskeletal suite in Auckland. It is the only clinic that operates its own laboratories to culture a patients own cells. Its treatments offer the highest concentration of verified Mesenchymal stem cells available in NZ.
- Expanded Stem Cell Treatment
- Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Joint Inflammation
- Tendon & Ligament Injuries
- Sports Injuries
- PRP Injections - Platelett Rich Plasma
ReGen proudly partners with Ormiston Hospital to offer expanded stem cell therapy.
For Stem Cell Harvesting
- Accredited Surgical Theatre
Ormiston Specialists Centre
125 Ormiston Road, Flat Bush, Auckland 2016
For Consults & Injections
NZ Musculoskeletal & Regenerative Medicine Centre 101L Apollo Drive, Rosedale, Auckland 0632
Consults free under southern cross but stem therapy itself non funded by southern cross
- Any osteoarthritis in upper or lower limbs joints from shoulders to fingers and hips to toes
- Any injuries in upper limbs or lower limbs that fail to resolve- we are happy to look at. Including meniscus and labral tears in hips/shoulders
- We also do skype consults
- We also have a clinic in Queenstown to cover the South Island