About Auckland Vascular & Varicose Vein Clinic
First New Zealand vascular surgeon by examination FRACS (vascular ), trained under tutelage of DeBakey & Crawford trained vascular surgeons.
Worked with Professor Sir Peter Bell UK pioneer vascular surgeon, Professor Matt Thompson London one of the current world leading endovascular surgeons , professor Ross Naylor Leicester Carotid guru and world expert.
Dr Peter Vann was former Head of Vascular Surgery south and east Auckland vascular unit Middlemore hospital, Auckland New Zealand. Currently Visiting Specialist Vascular Surgeon Auckland Regional Vascular Unit Auckland City Hospital , also specialist Vascular surgeon Mercy Ascot Group of Hospitals Auckland, Southern Cross & Brightside Hospital & Ormiston Hospital Auckland NZ.
Honorary Senior Lecturer Vascular Surgery University of Auckland Medical school, Supervisor of Vascular Surgery Training Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
20+ Years Experience in all aspects Vascular Surgery
Auckland (Ascot) Vascular & Varicose Vein Clinic (Estd. 2001) Ascot Hospital - Level 3, Remuera
- Carotid Disease, Surgery for Stroke Prevention
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Aortic Occlusive Disease - Open & Stenting
- Peripheral Arterial Bypass - Limb Salvage, Claudication
- Peripheral Arterial Stenting and Angioplasty
- Varicose Veins - Simple, Complex, Scanning & Treatment
- Dialysis fistula formation
- Oncology Access - port placement, removal
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome Treatment
25 Years Experience treating Varicose Veins
- Varicose Veins - All types: Simple, Complex, Scanning & Treatment
- Assessment, Imaging, planning
- Complex Venous Problems
- Recurrent (Redo) Varicose Veins
- Difficult veins
- Large, giant veins
- Comprehensive care
- DVT management
- Venous Anomalies
MBBS FRACS (Gen) FRACS (Vasc) FRCS (Edin) FRCS (Eng)
Auckland City Hospital
St Heliers Specialists
Auckland Regional Vascular Service
Cardiology Institute, Apollo Medical Centre, Albany
Hospitals Practising at
Auckland City, Auckland Regional Vascular Service, Ascot, Mercy, Brightside & Ormiston