About Otolaryngology Associates
Otolaryngology Associates Ltd. is a private Otolaryngology Clinic that specialises in both Adult and Paediatric Head and Neck, Ear Nose and Throat Surgery (ORL-HNS) as well as ORL Medical and Surgical care, Head and Neck lump removal and Skin Lesion excision. We are a highly committed team that aims to deliver accessibility to superior ORL HNS and all associated medical care. We also offer telephone consultation specialist advice and urgent appointments.
- General Otorhinolaryngology Surgery Adult and Paediatric
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Skin lesions, Cancer surgery
- Facial Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty, Otoplasty)
- Head and Neck lump excision
- Clinic based ENT Procedures including Aural Toilet,Fracture, nose management, Foreign Body removal and nasal cautery
- Audiology, Speech Therapy and Paediatric Allied Health
Branches: Warkworth, Henderson, Botany
Dr Murali Mahadevan
FRACS (ORL-HNS), A/Prof – UoA, MBCHB (Akld)
Dr Diana Spencer
Otorhinolaryngology MOSS, FRNZGP, MBChB
Diana works as a Paediatric ORL MOSS at Starship Hospital and as a GP. She provides routine Otorhinolaryngology Surgery and Clinic based procedures, Skin Cancer Surgery and Medical advice in both Skin Cancer and ENT.
Dr Stuart Hall
Senior Otorhinolaryngology MOSS, MBChB
Stuart works at a senior level in ORL. He has been in his role as a Paediatric ORL MOSS at Starship Hospital for over 10 years and is a Plastic Surgery MOSS at Middlemore Hospital. He maintains a strong interest in Skin Cancer Surgery, routine Otolaryngology Surgery and Clinic based procedures.