About Active+ Rehabilitation Services
Active+ offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include an interdisciplinary team of health professionals such as medical specialists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, vocational consultants, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, speech language therapists, and nutritionists.
We have 23 clinic sites from the Manawatu to Northland, and approximately 600 clinicians in the community delivering services to New Zealanders every day in their work places, in their homes and from the practices. With our network of services and providers, we can help you with almost anything in terms of prevention, rehabilitation and wellness.
- Serious Injury Training for Independence Programmes
- Concussion Services
- Psychology Services
- Pain Management Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sensitive Claims Contracts
- Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessment
- Assessment Services (including Housing Modification Assessments)
- Hands on Physiotherapy for both Private & ACC sprains & strains
• Kaikohe • Auckland • Waikato • Tauranga
• New Plymouth • Whanganui • Palmerston North