About Auckland Sleep
Sleep is a complex process. Many things can cause poor sleep, and seeing just one clinician may not be enough to solve the problem.
The underlying causes of a sleep disorder once diagnosed can require a multi-faceted approach including:
- nutritional support
- lifestyle changes
- medical or surgical treatment
At Auckland Sleep we have put together a multidisciplinary team of sleep experts who work together to formulate the most comprehensive treatment plans for your patient.
WHY REFER TO AUCKLAND SLEEP?
Auckland Sleep offers a new delivery model focused on improved patient support.
BENEFITS FOR YOUR PATIENT:
- Support from a multidisciplinary team of sleep experts
- An individual comprehensive treatment plan
- Regular check-ups and ongoing support
- Our sleep navigators guide your patient on their diagnosis and treatment journey, providing your patient with a treatment pathway which incorporates all aspects of sleep management. We eliminate the confusion and frustration of being labelled as 'just a poor sleeper'
AND FOR THE GP:
- Confidence your patients needs are being meet across all sleep disorders
- Regular updates on your patients journey
- High level of support for patients with complex cases
We manage patients with:
- Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA)
- Sleep Apnoea
- Restless Leg & Periodic Leg Movement
- Paediatric Sleep Disorders
AUCKLAND SLEEP - A HOLISTIC APPROACH TO TREATMENT
Our goal is to give your patient the best chance at long-term sleep success and to provide the best possible sleep treatments, accessible to everyone in the community.
Urgent Appointments Available