About Waitemata Gastroenterology
Waitemata Gastroenterology is a group of five Gastroenterologists working together in private & public to offer a complete service for GI & Liver problems. We have all had extensive overseas advanced training in the UK. We are experienced in a full range of procedures & conditions.
Areas of Specialisation
• Gastroenterology • Hepatology • GI Endoscopy
• Gastroscopy • Colonoscopy • Endoscopic Ultrasound
Full range of procedures & conditions include:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endoscopy
- Coeliac Disease
- Gastro-Oesophageal Reflux
- Liver Disorders
- Motility & pH Monitoring
- Pill Cam Endoscopy
- Small Bowel Overgrowth
- Crohns Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Nutrition Problems
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hydrogen Breath Testing
- Oesophageal pH Monitoring and Manometry
- HALO therapy and Endoscopic Ultrasound at Waitemata Endoscopy Ltd
We welcome referrals to the group or individually.
Urgent appointments available.