About Eye Institute Hawke's Bay
Eye Institute Hawkes Bay have a terrific and highly qualified team dedicated to providing excellent care.
Dr Liz Insull and Dr John Beaumont provide a comprehensive range of surgical and medical eye care services.
Surgical procedures are carried out at Royston hospital; a modern, fully-equipped day stay surgery centre. Patients can enjoy the convenience of assessment and treatment in one location.
SURGICAL & MEDICAL OPHTHALMOLOGY
- Cataract surgery
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid lift)
- Same day eyelid lesion assessment and treatment
- Pterigium surgery
- Lacrimal (tear duct) surgery
- Oculoplastics (eyelid surgery)
- Orbital (eye socket) surgery
- Macular degeneration
- Intravitreal injections
- Paediatric and strabismus (squint) surgery
- Botulinum toxin
- Laser treatment
- Dry eye treatment
- Acute eye services
- ACC referrals
Eye institute Hawkes Bay is an approved provider of ophthalmology services by all New Zealand medical insurance companies.
for selected services