Specialised and comprehensive care for your patients
Auckland's LEADING SPECIALISTS at your hospital of choice
As a General Practitioner, your patients look to you for the best possible care.
As one of the largest private surgical facilities in New Zealand, we make it easy for your patients to access what they need.
What makes us the hospital of choice?
Referring a patient to a specialist and on to hospital care is a decision not taken lightly. Putting our patients best health outcome and their individual needs first, comes naturally to our staff who, every day, with their dedication and compassion, provide outstanding patient care, and support over 200 leading specialists who choose to practice at MercyAscot.
MercyAscot is one of New Zealands largest private surgical groups, with 22 operating theatres, a high dependency unit and an intensive care unit across two convenient locations. We also offer two dedicated Endoscopy facilities in Epsom and Takapuna.
If youd like to make a new referral to any of the specialists that work with us, or if you have any questions about our services, including our one-stop diagnostic clinics delivered in partnership with Mercy Radiology, please visit us at mercyascot.co.nz
Female Doctor Available
- Diagnostic, therapeutic and interventional services across three sites
- A range of services on one site at Mercy Hospital including radiology, lab tests, endoscopy, pharmacy and the most comprehensive range of cancer care services in one place in Auckland
- One-stop diagnostic clinics with Mercy Radiology
- Only private hospital with high dependency and intensive care units to support complex cardiac surgeries and neurosurgical interventions
- Two endoscopy clinics in Epsom and Takapuna
- Reputation for clinical excellence and staff who really care
More than 200 leading specialists choose us.
Southern Cross Affiliated for selected services
Go to your family doctor and ask to be referred to one of the 200 specialists who work with us or to one of the one-stop clinics