Active+ offers comprehensive rehabilitation services that include an interdisciplinary team of health professionals such as physiotherapists, occupational therapists, vocational consultants, psychologists, counsellors, social workers, speech language therapists, nutritionists and medical specialists.
The number of franchise clinics is currently 23, and runs from the Manawatu to Northland. There are approximately 600 clinicians delivering services to New Zealanders every day in their work places, in their homes and from the practices. With our network of services and providers, we can help you with almost anything in terms of prevention, rehabilitation and wellness.
- Serious Injury Training for Independence Programmes
- Concussion Services
- Psychology Services
- Pain Management Services
- Vocational Rehabilitation
- Sensitive Claims Contracts
- Social Rehabilitation Needs Assessment
- Assessment Services (including Housing Modification Assessments)
- Hands on Physiotherapy for both Private & ACC sprains & strains
• Kaikohe • Auckland • Waikato • Tauranga
• New Plymouth • Whanganui • Palmerston North