About Dr Eva Fong
Eva is a New Zealand-trained Auckland urologist specialising in female urology and urogynaecology.
She was born and raised in Wellington, attended the University of Auckland School of Medicine and completed the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons Advanced training in urology.
Eva's treatment philosophy is based upon careful evaluation of your condition and utilising her expertise in multiple techniques of therapy to offer you an optimal treatment plan that you feel comfortable with.
- Urinary incontinence in women
- Complex and recurrent prolapse and incontinence
- Treatment of vaginal mesh and non-mesh related complications
- Urinary incontinence in men (including post prostatectomy incontinence)
- Lower urinary tract symptoms in women and men (including benign prostatic hyperplasia)
- Neurourological conditions including sacral neuromodulation
- Mesh removal
Eva consults weekly at OneSixOne and once a month in Takapuna
Description of Specialisation
I treat urinary incontinence, in women & men, including complex voiding problems. I treat pelvic organ prolapse with a comprehensive approach, including vaginal, abdominal & minimally invasive techniques. I also treat general urologic conditions such as investigating haematuria, renal stones & voiding difficulties.
We offer in-rooms flexible cystoscopy, urodynamics & day procedures (such as intra-vesical injection of botox)
MBChB (Auckland), FRACS (Urol), completion of FPMRS Fellowship (subspeciality fellowship in Urogynaecology in New York)
American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology/American Board of Urology accredited fellowship in Female Pelvic medicine & Reconstructive surgery in New York University, New York