About Endoscopy Auckland
Our modern and purpose-built facility is located near central motorway ramps for easy access.
Endoscopy Auckland is a stand-alone facility dedicated to the investigation and treatment of problems related to the gastrointestinal tract.
We have brought together the skill and experience of leading specialists, armed with the most advanced technology, assisted by experienced and well-trained nursing staff to provide a service of quality and efficiency.
Endoscopy Auckland is New Zealand’s busiest endoscopy unit.
Services at Endoscopy Auckland include:
Urea Breath Test
Dr John Dunn
Surgeon & Director
Dr Philip Wong
Dr M. Rafiq Ali
Dr Toby Rose
Mr Graeme Washer
Dr Philip Allen
Dr Alan Fraser
Dr Stephen Persson
Dr Ravinder Ogra
Dr David Rowbotham
Dr Rachael Bergman
We are certified to the Day Stay Standard by Q-Audit NZ.
Please bring with you:
- Your referral letter for the procedure.
- A list of current medications you are taking.
- Medical insurance prior approval number/letter (if applicable).
Because you will have had sedation, it is important that you arrange for someone to drive you home following your procedure. You are not permitted, by law, to drive yourself.
- Further information regarding the procedure you are having will be made available to you.
- A nurse will obtain health details from you.